Join Graham Bell every week day afternoon from 4-7pm for Drivetime. Graham will be playing The Music You Want To Hear as well as brightening your journey home with banter.
Other than playing music on Atom Radio what do you really do for a living?
My working life away from Atom Radio is spent as the Senior Editor for a Sports News Agency, helping develop new product ideas as well as manging programmes and products. Disappointingly, I’m not the famous skier.
Where did you grow up?
A lovely little town called Woodley, in the suburbs of Reading, although these days you could drive through the two and never notice you had switched towns.
When you were growing up what did you want to be?
Firstly, a professional sportsman, then an amateur sportsman, then I wanted to write and talk about sports…I think I’ve kind of got there in the end.
Stone-baked, wood-fired Pizza (Cheese, cheese and more cheese on top please).
Top 5 tunes?
1. For Crying Out Loud – Meat Loaf (without doubt, the greatest song ever composed and written
2. Telegraph Road – Dire Straits (particularly the Live version from Hammersmith Apollo)
3. Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
4. Turn it on again – Genesis
5. Stay a Little Longer – Brothers Osborne (a great modern country track)
Favourite holiday destination?
Cote d’Azur – a bit of heaven within easy reach.